Dedicated to service
A robust FMS is of huge importance in a field service organization. Time is of the essence and outstanding customer service is critical in today’s competitive business environment. With staff deployed in the field you need to capture accurate data to make time-pressured business decisions. Improve your operational efficiency with Imarda i360 mobile resource management solutions and optimise your field service operation today.
Unlock your customer service potential
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field with real-time job status alerts and two-way messaging with field staff.
- Create reporting to analyse geofence entry and exit around customer locations and the duration of on-site visits to ensure customer service agreements are met and your reputation for excellent customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Optimize work-flow by creating and assigning jobs to field staff, vehicles, and drivers in the area using job management to improve response times.
- Monitor job status in real time and automate delivery confirmation and invoicing to improve customer satisfaction.
- Use the ActionEngine™ to create configurable business rules to automate both basic and advanced operational processes, enabling you to focus on the important things.
The i360 solution puts mobile resource management into the palm of your hand. Use our iPhone App to monitor your vehicle locations, create and assign jobs, or send messages to drivers. Send job information, directions and messages to a field worker who may be outside the vehicle. i360’s phone messaging allows an i360 user to communicate with field workers via smartphone rather than requiring a dedicated in-vehicle display.
i360: a mobile resource management solution for every type of fleet.
- I want to know my staff and deliveries are on-time, reduce long service calls, and avoid return trips.
- I want to ensure my customers are kept up to date on the progress of business-critical jobs and are billed accurately.
- I want to know that the right person is deployed to the right job.