When every mile counts
Use an FMS to turn around your delivery service. Miles cost money, wasted hours, and fuel, and impact heavily on your customer satisfaction levels. In any delivery business – whether private or commercial, perishable or not - excessive mileage is a cost no business can afford. To stay ahead in today’s competitive business environment, more and more businesses are looking for a real-time advantage for improving the performance of mobile assets.
Every mile counts toward driving profitability
Whether you own and operate your own delivery vehicle, or manage a large delivery fleet:
- Ensure proof of delivery by creating geofences around customer locations to record entry and exit activity to meet your customer’s service expectations and SLAs.
- Track your vehicles and mobile staff easily and communicate with drivers using two-way messaging via in-vehicle displays that provide turn-by-turn directions.
- Route drivers more efficiently according to availability, load type, or/and send route and destination information directly to the navigation system.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field with real-time job status alerts and two-way messaging with field staff.
- Create and assign jobs to vehicles and drivers on the move, monitor job status in real time and automate delivery confirmation and invoicing with i360’s job management functionality.
- Monitor expensive assets and cargoes, and protect them against theft or damage.
- Know your drivers are safe and cargo secure with alerts triggered by real-time events sent directly to your screen, email or phone by SMS.
- Monitor driver behaviour; with i360 you can replay historical vehicle’s activity, view the path taken by the vehicle, assess your driver’s speed and braking behaviour*, and monitor for vehicle misuse.
Imarda understands the challenges of delivery fleet management, and works with you to streamline your real-time decision-making capabilities. With comprehensive reporting, i360 technology helps you to track and analyse the performance of your delivery fleet and document with confidence the information required to ensure your business is compliant with industry regulations.
i360: a mobile resource management solution for every type of fleet.
*Information collected depends on the hardware device installed in the vehicle and may include speed, time, ignition, geofence entry and exit, harsh braking, accidents, and fuel usage.
- I want to make sure my fleet is fully utilised every day of the week.
- I want to reduce operational and compliance costs while improving customer service levels.
- I want to improve driver safety by monitoring behaviour and fatigue.